The website www.weston.be (‘Platform’) is provided by WESTON NV, a company incorporated under Belgian law, with its registered office at Gaston Geenslaan 80, 3200 Aarschot and enterprise number: 0876344520 (‘We’). The Platform User can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above address.
2. Services offered by the Platform
2.1. The Platform can be accessed for several reasons, including consulting our contact details and requesting an Account. To become acquainted with WESTON’s actual goods/services (new cars in stock at competitive market prices), you will need to create an Account.
2.2. You do not need to register to access the Platform. Creating an Account is free of charge but must be accepted by WESTON.
2.3. You obviously have to provide the equipment you need to use the Platform or create an Account (laptop/PC and internet connection).
2.4. WESTON wishes to point out that using certain configurations could result in a different experience. However, we try to keep these differences to a minimum.
3. Protection of personal data
4. Intellectual property
All intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights, to all texts, images, films, sounds, software and other materials on this website belong either to us or to third parties exclusively. The unauthorised use of any provided information is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire any intellectual property rights to the information on the Platform.
By using the Platform, you undertake certain things, including:
• not to use the information in an unlawful or illegal manner;
• not to use the information on the Platform for anything other than your internal purposes and therefore not to exploit it commercially (for example, by using photographs for your business);
• not to use the Platform in such a way as to damage, distort, interrupt, stop or render the website or the Platform less efficient;
• not to use the Platform for the purpose of introducing computer viruses or for transmitting or posting illegal or unlawful material or material that is in any way inappropriate (including, but not limited to, defamatory, obscene or threatening material);
• not to use the Platform in a way that infringes on the rights of any natural person, legal entity or association, including, but not limited to, privacy and intellectual property rights.
5. Third-party links
The Platform might contain references to other websites, which are not our property. WESTON therefore is not responsible for these other websites, including the information on them and the protection of privacy and personal data.
6. Nature of our services
Although we try to keep the provided information as up to date as possible, we cannot warrant that the information is always correct, complete and accurate. If the information displayed is no longer correct, complete or accurate, we cannot be held liable in any way for this purpose. The same applies to information from third parties. The information is provided ‘as is’ with no further warranty as to its correctness or usefulness.
Although we implement the necessary measures to limit any inconveniences caused by technical errors, we are not liable for failures, interruptions or errors in the electronic delivery of our services.
We also implement all reasonable measures to protect WESTON against computer viruses and other malware. Considering the nature of these dangers, you acknowledge that we cannot offer absolute protection.
7. Limitation of liability
Insofar as permitted by the applicable legislation, we are not liable for damage of any kind, whether direct or indirect, in connection with using the Platform, unless we commit fraud or make a deliberate error. This also applies, for example, to damage that might have been caused by interruptions of the Platform, technical errors, viruses or other malfunctions.
8. Applicable law and competent court
Belgian law governs the use of the Platform. Any dispute arising from the use of the Platform comes under the jurisdiction of the courts competent for the area in which we have our registered office.